Yes, you can use an SUV to drive with Veyo. All vehicles must pass an inspection by Veyo and minimum vehicle requirements include:
- Model year 2001 or newer (2006 in Connecticut)
- Vehicle must have 4 doors
- Seating and seatbelts for 4 passengers, not including the driver
- 30″ max seat height and 20″ min seat height
- Room for a wheelchair in the back/trunk
Vehicles where the lift height has been altered, pickup truck crossovers (e.g. Chevy Avalanche), or larger SUVs (e.g. Hummer), can not be used to drive with Veyo.