During this time of crisis, Veyo is capable of providing urgent, large-scale transportation and delivery services to support the needs of our local communities. These include:
- Passenger transportation for medical appointments, grocery shopping, or other urgent services or transfers.
- All drivers in Veyo’s network undergo full background checks and are trained in First Aid, CPR, ADA, and are experienced in helping passengers with disabilities of all kinds (physical, intellectual, and behavioral health).
- Veyo’s network can support all mobility needs, including fully ambulatory (with or without assistance), and those that need specialized modes such as wheelchair accessibility. Bariatric, stretcher, and ambulance services are also available in some markets.
- Passenger transportation for medical personnel to and from healthcare facilities.
- Additional delivery services:
- Food bank and grocery delivery to those who are unable to leave their homes.
- Medical supplies or other household supply delivery.
- Prescription Delivery (Local regulatory waiver required).
- Arizona (Statewide)
- California (Orange County)
- Connecticut (Statewide)
- Florida (Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa Areas)
- Michigan (Detroit Area)
- Virginia (Statewide)
- Hundreds to Thousands of trips/deliveries per day (depending on market)
- Demand response (ASAP dispatched trips) or scheduled/routed
How Services Are Booked:
Flexible Models available including:
- Toll-Free call center for your members or coordinators
- Web Portal / Form
- Both On-Demand (Instant Response), and Pre-Planned Services Available