Nope. We don’t require any special equipment or a special vehicle. All vehicles must pass an inspection by Veyo and minimum vehicle requirements include:
- Model year 2006 or newer (2001 in Arizona)
- Vehicle must have 4 doors
- Seating and seatbelts for 4 passengers, not including the driver
- 30″ max seat height and 20″ min seat height
- Room for a wheelchair in the back/trunk
- Insurance must be in applicant’s name
- Registration doesn’t need to be in applicant’s name but must be listed on insurance
- Must be registered in the state you’ll be driving in
Vehicles where the lift height has been altered, pickup trucks, pickup truck crossovers (e.g. Chevy Avalanche), or larger SUVs (e.g. Hummer), can not be used to drive with Veyo. Full vehicle requirements can be found here.
If you have a wheelchair accessible van you can use that as well, just let us know by emailing email@example.com.