Veyo has a 24/7 process for confidential and/or anonymous reporting of non-compliance by employees, members, transportation providers, and health care providers/facilities. Reports of non-compliance may include violations of Veyo’s Code of Conduct or other company policies; potential Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA); privacy/security breaches or confidentiality concerns; unfair treatment in the workplace; or other concerns without the fear of retaliation.
Veyo Compliance Hotline report submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Employee Violations of the Veyo Code of Conduct
- Perceived retaliation from a manager or supervisor
- A transportation provider billing for trips that the member did not take
- Submission of false provider/driver credentials
- A member allowing an unauthorized person to use their benefits for transportation
- A member using transportation services for travel to non-covered locations or services
- Unauthorized disclosure of personal health information
- Non-Compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws
The Veyo Compliance Hotline is NOT an Emergency Service. Do not use the Veyo Compliance Hotline to report events that pose an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through the Veyo Compliance Hotline may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, contact 911 or your public emergency services.
If you need immediate assistance or need information about your transportation benefits, help scheduling a trip, questions about mileage/gas reimbursement, or would like to find out where is your ride, please contact the Member Services/Customer Care or Transportation Services number listed on the back of your member ID card.
Veyo Compliance Hotline
Veyo Compliance Email
Veyo does not retaliate against anyone for making good faith report of a compliance violation.