Transportation Management Coordinator – Boise, ID
Veyo is a technology company that is on a mission to improve the way patients get to and from their medical appointments. We are building technology to make patient transportation safer, smarter, and more connected. In the process, we’re transforming the entire industry. We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team in Boise, Idaho.
- Provide exceptional quality of service and assists customers, including providers.
- Ensure all assigned call handling KPIs are met.
- First level contact for major accounts and may be assigned a specific account as a main customer service representative contact.
- Identifies most efficient method of transportation. Identifies eligibility that may include calling to verify appointments or verifying request for transportation under given guidelines.
- Enters trips into Veyo Portal from online ordering or from phone call requests.
- Will follow-up on account concerns and provide information and solutions based on
- Responsible for managing monthly standing orders.
- Escalates problems as needed to ensure a high level of service quality.
- Adhere to daily work schedule.
- Handles escalated customer service concerns.
- Conducts research on same day problems and develops a conclusion to resolve
- Anticipates / resolves any circumstances which may affect service quality, job
performance or department efficiency.
- Stay current on all service policies, procedures and training updates.
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual a Plus
- A minimum of one year call center experience preferred
- A minimum of one year customer service experience preferred
- Type (alpha numeric) 30 words per minute.
- Computer experience required, including the ability to learn new computer programs.
- Knowledge of the geographical area.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and exceptional problem solving skills.
We like the following personality traits:
Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen!! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.