Recruiter- San Diego, CA
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, collaborative, fast paced and always evolving environment. We’re looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Recruiter in San Diego, CA who can help us hire quality candidates while having fun along the way.
- Manage the end to end recruiting process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Identify, source and build an active pipeline of quality candidates through various channels such as events, blogs, job sites, linkedin, glassdoor, etc…
- Understand how urgent scaling is for a young company and have the ability to source for any position in any department (i.e. operations, engineering, product, etc..)
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Manage the hiring process from first contact, onsite interviews all the way through the onboarding process
- Assist in developing and executing tactical sourcing strategies to build the Veyo brand, generating ongoing potential candidate interest through speaking events, college recruiting, meet-ups, hackathons, conferences, etc
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- 2-3 years full cycle recruiting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Experience influencing senior leadership and executive teams
- Experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans for searches
- Positive, can do attitude, being always willing to jump in and help your team members
- Highly organized with strong follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Experience with ATS systems required. Experience with Lever a plus.
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US. EOE.