Quality Assurance Supervisor – San Diego, CA
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Quality Assurance Supervisor to be based out of our corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA. Read on, and if the company and role sound interesting, please send us a resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit.
50% of time:
- Audit team grievances for accuracy and completion
- Help to interview, onboard and train new agents
- Help to develop and ensure proper cross-training of all agents
- Work with Quality Assurance Manager to review agent performance and provide guidance and training to current agents
- Manage internal time system including time cards, approving time off and ensuring proper labor capacity
- Manage grievance submission systems including quality assurance inbox and zendesk
- Develop and manage special projects to increase team efficiency and identify opportunities for improvement
50% of time:
- Address and resolve grievances submitted by healthcare providers, account representatives, and members
- Follow up and conduct consistent reporting to ensure changes and enhancements to the grievance process at Veyo
- Respond to complaints, grievances and appeals, adhering to all regulatory, accreditation and internal processing timelines and guidelines
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services, Public Health, Communication, Public Relations, or a related field preferred
- 2-3 supervisory years, ability to coach and manage team members
- 1-2 years experience interacting with clients
- Bilingual preferred
- Prior experience working with healthcare grievances & appeals
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to sensitively and compassionately interact with partners and members
- Strong writing skills
- Strong task management skills, phone skills, and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US, located in San Diego county or looking to relocate to the area.