QA Engineer – San Diego, CA
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
If you want to join an amazing team, work in a beautiful city, and love what you do, then we want to meet you. We are currently in search of a QA Engineer to join our team.
Read on, and if you think you’d be a good fit, please send us a resume.
- Help shape the strategy and direction of the company and industry.
- Assist in implementation of reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing.
- Triage bug reports, perform tests, and expanding the use of automation in support of new features that will surprise and delight our users.
- Execute test plans and track test results on regular basis and drive team to improve the process.
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs found via debugging and performance analysis tools.
- Interface with Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, and Quality Engineers to ensure that a high quality product is delivered which meets or exceeds all published guidelines
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- BSc in Computer Science or experience in the software testing field.
- Solid understanding of functional, integration, automated, and load testing and other core quality assurance concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Experience testing APIs and service side components.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of current testing automation tools (Calabash, Selenium, Robot, Selenium, Eggplant etc.) is a plus
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen!! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US, located in San Diego county or looking to relocate to the area.