Provider Operations Coordinator
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Provider Operations Coordinator to assist in the enhancement of our national transportation network. This opportunity is currently available in Hartford, CT, Columbus, OH, and Richmond, VA. Please specify for which opportunity you would like to be considered.
Read on, and if the company and role sound interesting, please send us a resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit.
Conduct research and provide administrative support for Medical Transportation Network Provider Development.
- Conduct market research on Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) providers, and identify providers in targeted markets utilizing internal market research, purchased lists, public records, and open source information.
- Negotiate rates with providers interested in partnering with Veyo.
- Track progress and update Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Introduce and educate interested providers on the Veyo platform.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as needed and/or assigned.
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of customer service, preferably with a technology company. Experience with healthcare or transportation industries a plus.
- Comfortable working with MS Excel and Salesforce.
- Comfortable with technology including computers and mobile applications. Experience with a SAAS-based platform is a definite plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and display independent decision making skills.
- Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology.
Must possess some or all of the following demonstrable skills:
- Strong relationship building and management utilizing a variety of modalities (in-person, email, phone, video conferencing, etc.)
- Customer service excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to effectively explain business models and technology to a variety of audiences
- Computer office applications, internet and web search, and trade associations Customer service excellence
- The ability to learn new technology, tools, processes, procedures, content knowledge, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Physical requirements: Office environment, work at a desk for scheduled hours
Travel requirements: Frequent travel to operations sites, transportation network provider sites, as needed and/or assigned.
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in business growth in a rapid changing environment, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US. EOE
Job Type: Full-time