Product Manager – San Diego, CA
Want to be a part of building something that’s brand new? Love solving challenges that actually make a difference in someone’s life? At Veyo, we help get people to and from their healthcare appointments and our technology is at the heart of what we do. Come aboard and help us make a difference in the lives of millions of people by solving real-world logistics problems with technology. Our headquarters are located in sunny San Diego, which means beautiful beaches, warm weather, and great events.
If you want to join an amazing team, work in a beautiful city, and love what you do, then we want to meet you. We are currently in search of a Product Manager to join our team. Read on, and if you think you’d be a good fit, please send us a resume.
- Help shape the strategy and direction of the company and an industry by deciding what Veyo’s products look like and how they evolve.
- Passion for developing awesome products from ideation and requirements gathering to incredible UX with measureable end-user value.
- Integrate marketing, operations, strategy, and engineering, and work directly with executives and engineering teams.
- Comfortable taking lead or support roles depending on project needs.
- Driven to solve business problems through deep understanding of stakeholder needs.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking – collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction through performance metrics.
- Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as project management, engineering, UX, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience with UX, wireframing, storyboarding and familiarity with tools like Balsamiq, Axure, or InVision.
- A/B / multivariate testing, funnel analysis, proven ability to use decision frameworks to drive product features.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment, familiarity with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Asana.
- Experience with data modeling, creating SQL queries and using database tools, an engineering background is preferred.
- Experience working in data driven environments and understanding of data normalization, object architecture, and big data analytics.
- Experience developing consumer-centric mobile apps, multi tenant solutions, data centric applications, including deployment and support planning.
- Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you.
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen!! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.