Desktop Support Analyst – Glendale, AZ
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Desktop Support Analyst in Glendale, AZ.
Read on, and if the company and role sound interesting, please send us a resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit.
- Diagnose and resolve unique, non recurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software.
- Create alternative methods of completing tasks, correcting user errors and system inconsistencies to improve the desktop team function.
- Participate in hardware and software reviews and recommend purchases.
- Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions.
- Create and delete accounts as part of on-boarding/off-boarding process.
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms.
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with Server 2012 Active Directory
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X 10.x
- Experience with Office 365 & G Suite
- Experience in a contact center environment
- Knowledge of AirWatch
- Knowledge of ITSM + IT Asset Management principles
- Resolve problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources
- Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Possess a computer science degree and one or two certifications from entities such as HDI, Apple or Microsoft
- Work is primarily performed in a typical business office environment setting using standard office equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Occasional travel may be required.
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen!! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US and located in the Glendale area.