Data Analyst – San Diego, CA
(local candidates preferred)
Want to help change the world? Yeah, so do we. We started Veyo Logistics to make a difference in the lives of millions of people, and we’re always looking for amazing talent to help us reach that goal. Our headquarters are located in sunny San Diego, which means beautiful beaches, warm weather, and great events.
If you want to join an amazing team, work in a beautiful city, and love what you do, then we want to meet you. We are currently in search of a Data Analyst to join our team. Read on, and if you think you’d be a good fit, please send us a resume.
- Work with our Operations and product management teams to improve processes, design UI, and create beautiful, easy-to-use web applications and reports used by healthcare providers, passengers and drivers every day.
- Untangle ambiguous problems and find the insights that drive operational and product excellence.
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our operations engine running at full speed.
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- 2+ years of work experience developing a best-in-class understanding of databases, data relationships and data integrity
- BS/Masters in Math, Physics, CS, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Comfortable and experienced working with large data sets.
- Expert SQL experience.
- Data analysis skills in a business context with demonstrated success in presenting large data sets in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action.
- Development experience in designing and delivering end-to-end data warehousing/business intelligence solutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
We’re looking for people who aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.