Contact Center Director of Operations – Hartford, CT
Want to change the world? Yeah, so do we. We started Veyo Logistics to make a difference in the lives of millions of people, and we’re always looking for amazing talent to help us reach that goal.
If you want to join an amazing team and love what you do, then we want to meet you. We are currently in search of a Contact Center Director of Operations to join our team.
- Oversee Veyo’s Contact Center and supporting operations, including creation and facilitation of workflows between multiple operational units with a focus on member experience
- Develop highly-detailed, error proof processes and workflows which ensure that Veyo meets and exceeds all client, member, and provider expectations while driving efficient operations
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage all available tools and resources
- Use advanced data analytics tools to study performance, and define state-of-the-industry performance metrics and drive teams to meet those goals
- Drive a performance driven culture of continuous improvement by establishing and maintaining a high performing team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified, implemented, and measured
- Ensure the appropriate Key Performance Indicators exist at all levels within the operation and that the supporting processes are in place to ensure World Class results on a consistent basis
- Develop and manage organizational budgets, manage teams to achieve financial targets, and identify/implement cost-saving initiatives aligned with strategic priorities
- Manages, coaches, and motivates contact center management team to ensure associates are provided with the skills, tools, and motivation to provide customers with high quality, efficient customer service
- Have a keen aptitude for technology, and work with our technology teams to evolve our product roadmaps and adopt new tools for every improving efficiency and quality
- Be an instrument of change and energy as we expand into new markets and redefine what it means to support our customers and markets
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
- 5+ Years experience in Director level role focused on Customer Experience in a fast paced environment
- Expertise in Customer Experience and Contact Center best practices and technologies, including demonstrated experience in scaling operational teams
- Expert knowledge of performance management, training and employee development
- Experience in a high-tech environment, and experience deploying technology to drive automation, efficiency, and automation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively and influence all levels of staff
- Experience managing large teams of diverse individuals
- Strong customer and employee culture orientation
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and retain top talent
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and team building skills
- Proficient with call center metrics and reporting packages
- Proficient with telephony and workforce management solutions
- Some travel required
We’re looking for individuals with the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
We are looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen!! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US, located in Hartford, CT area or looking to relocate to the area.