Command Center Agent – San Diego, CA
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Command Center Agent to join our team in sunny San Diego. Read on, and if the company and role sound interesting, please send us a resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit.
- Schedule and distribute third party operator (3PO) trips so that 100% of trips are matched
- Take inbound calls from drivers while offering support and guidance
- Meet goals by resolving tickets within performance standards.
- Recognize areas for process improvement and automation
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience. Experience with any of the following a plus: Healthcare, technology, or transportation companies
- Experienced with multiple types of technology including computers and mobile applications. Experience with any of the following a plus: Zendesk, Slack, Google Drive, and/or using Wikis
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and display independent decision making skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in-person, via email, and over the phone
- Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US, located in San Diego county or looking to relocate to the area.